Cost of Collection
We really can’t make it more cost efficient than this; our services are free. Although we do incur costs associated with the collection and processing of WVO, Ecoimpact has decided that our environment is one of our highest concerns, second only to helping you reduce your environmental impact. We know how challenging it can be to run a business and that all the little costs add-up, so there are no strings attached. Our service is free and our service agreement will reflect that.
At Ecoimpact we aim to make the sustainable disposal of WVO as convenient, and hassle-free as possible. Regardless of whether you need us to service your establishment weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, we will do everything in our power to meet your requirements. In an effort to make collection easy, we offer a variety of collection methods to cater for both small and large suppliers of WVO. We will accommodate any method or schedule that meets your needs.
ECO OIL BINS
At the end of 2018 Ecoimpact decided to launch the ECO OIL BIN program targeted at residential communities, in order to provide a convenient and responsible way to dispose of WVO from their homes. In this program ECO OIL BINs are placed at various locations throughout Trinidad and Tobago where residents can easily drop off their WVO, in an effort to reduce their environmental impact. Business or communities that have a recycling program or would like to be a drop off point can request an ECO OIL BIN. Ecoimpact’s team of drivers are on the road Monday to Friday for collection of WVO and regular checks will be made to remove the oil containers and maintain bins.
ECO OIL BINS are presently available at the following locations;
- Green Market – Upper Saddle Road, Santa Cruz.
- Queen’s Park Oval – 94 Tragarete Road, Woodbrook, Port of Spain.
- Roystonia Community Centre – 1 Ruby Drive, Couva North Gardens, Couva.
- New Age Recycling Facility – 17A Yorke Avenue, O’Meara Industrial Estate, Arima.
- Ecoimpact Facility – Lot 17 DEFG, e TecK Diamond Vale Business Park, Diego Martin.
- Caribbean Battery Recycling Facility – #2 El Socorro Ext, LP #52 Patraj Trace, San Juan.
- HADCO Limited Head Office – JRJ Warehousing Compound, Bhagoutie Trace, San Juan.
- HADCO Limited Trading as Kelec Electrical – Tobago Cold Storage and Warehousing Facility, Shaw Park, Scarborough, Tobago